Unlocking Your Success is about redefining the stigma society has placed on what the word Success means. It’s about being who you are completely, raising the bar for yourself and creating your own version of success.
What you will find here:
- Personal Growth (mental and physical growth/health & wellness)
- Philosophical knowledge
- Success Stories (motivational tips + inspiration)
- Marketing strategies (strictly based on what I’ve used to build my platform)
This space will be used to archive a plethora of different developmental topics. All of them will serve the greater purpose of helping you become who you’re always meant to be.
Does this sound like you?
- You know without a doubt that you’re put here for some greater purpose, you’re just not sure exactly what it is yet.
- You take interest in a lot of different topics therefore, you want to succeed in a lot of different topics.
- You’re a knowledge junkie, meaning…you know it’s impossible to know everything however, you’re still going to try.
- You deeply care about making the world a better place over just collecting money.
- Most people are superficial and you’re not like most people.
If you can relate to any of those 5 statements above, you’re in the right place!
If you ever need something, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (And if you don’t hear back from me within 48 hours, feel free to follow up.)
Hello, I’m Shannon. The girl behind the scenes of Unlocking Your Success & author of “The Key“.
The vision I originally had in mind for Unlocking Your Success was something completely different than what I actually created. Although I must say, I do like the way things have played out.
Becoming established online has brought me to realize that there are a ton of life coaches and a ton of bloggers.
I wouldn’t fully call myself either. I don’t want to be a life coach, because I don’t like the idea of having a certain authority over anyone.
I believe we’re all here to help each other so why not do just that? Why do we need titles….to feel important? Well, I feel important enough just for the simple fact that I’m alive. (:
WHY DID I START UNLOCKING YOUR SUCCESS
I’ve always been an introvert that’s extremely sensitive to other people’s energies. Because I’m sensitive to other’s energy, I have this instant knowing of who people are before I actually get the chance to meet them.
Being this way pushed me to distant myself from a lot of people. It’s not that I have problems socializing I just don’t want our energies to clash.
My brain is constantly going thinking of new ways to make the world a better place. Therefore, when I meet someone who isn’t focused on the same thing OR whose intentions are wrong. I see it instantly, and I don’t want to waste my time.
I created Unlocking Your Success, for people who generally want the same thing…to make the world a better place by starting with themselves.