Does this sound like you:
- You want to stand out online.
- You want a bunch of raving fan coming back for more!
- You’re trying to find new way’s to market your business.
- You’re struggling to stay afloat in a sea full of other online business owners/bloggers just like yourself.
Well, I’m just like you and I’m DETERMINED more than anything to find what works and what doesn’t work.
For the past 3 months, I’ve spent hundreds of hours online researching what works and what doesn’t work. It seems to me like EVERYONE want’s to be a business owner, and they start out online -which is smart.
But what about the people like you and I…..
Who actually want to make this happen, who really want to help others, whose willing to actually put in the work, whose not backing down without a fight!
I’ve got us covered! What pushes me to spend hours on top of hours studying the way the online world works is because there are a lot of people who “kinda” want this, and they “kinda” mess it up for the rest of us. They say “hmmm, I think I want to own a business, become a life coach or be a blogger. I’m going to make a website and market myself.” Then they don’t give it their all -or even worse, back out!
How does that effect the rest of us who really want this…
- TONS of meaningless/useless online content which makes it hard for true genuine, quality, valuable, and informative content to stand out online.
- Copycats! Too many people want to do the same thing online because they see that it works for others. Unfortunately for them, they see that it’s not as easy as it looks, and they back out. -Where does that leave us, the one’s who truly want to make a difference? Lost in the sea of frauds!
Again, I spend hours on top of hours figuring out what works and what doesn’t work!
Over the past 3 months I’ve been trying out new marketing techniques, analyzing what’s bringing me the most traffic and what’s not. The first two months was just learning the ropes. However, in the last 25 days I’ve managed to bring in 17,000 yes THOUSANDS of monthly viewers with only 159 followers and 2.6k pins. Also in the process, I’ve gained 25 new followers. (click here to follow me on Pinterest)
Sorry for such a terrible quality of a picture (my screen shot button on my computer hates me so I had to take a picture of my screen from my phone -I will fix this soon)
I’m no expert and 17,000 viewers are nothing compared to the major accounts who bring in 100,000+ monthly viewers, however growing at a rate of 17,000 viewers per every 25 days…..I’ll get there in no time! By the way, the bulk of my viewers (about 15,000) shot up in the last 10 days!
Here’s a 5 month update:
Here I am 5 months later, and I’ve been doing so well that I decided to update this post with my current results…
As you can see, both my viewer (320,000+ monthly viewers) and follower count (431 followers) improved drastically over the course of 5 months and now I’m able to make a part-time income from unlockingyoursuccess.online using Pinterest ONLY for marketing!
If you’re wanting to know exactly what I did step by step to get these exact results, I packaged it in a eBook just for you.
The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Pinterest, is the ultimate guide to being successful on Pinterest.
If you’re a beginner blogger/website owner who needs Pinterest as a marketing tool, this eBook is guaranteed to provide you with all of the main strategies, tools, and tips the top dogs in the industry are using to bring in millions of viewers monthly.
Grab your copy today, to start growing your audience and making a profit on Pinterest ASAP.
Related Blog Post:
- 7 Day Blog Money Making Guide
- The Ultimate SEO Guide For Bloggers
- Gain Thousands of Viewers In 7 Days
- 5 Ways To Make Your Pin Go Viral
- How To Start A Profitable Blog From Scratch
Thinking about becoming a full-time blogger? Click here to check out this FREE 7 Day Blog Money Making Guide!